If you’re looking for a great Halloween wreath to make, have I got some outstanding Halloween wreath craft ideas to share with you. I searched on Google to find Halloween wreath ideas for crafting that showed a picture of the wreath and directions for making the wreath.
All the Halloween wreaths shown also have the site address included so you can go directly to the instructions. I hope this saves you precious time for doing the actual crafting instead of spending the time hunting for ideas and directions.
Try one of these spooktacular DIY halloween wreaths to scare your trick or treaters this Halloween! These creative wreath ideas include bats, spiders, pumpkins, skeletons and much more!
Supplies You Can Get at Dollar Tree:
- burlap (brown, orange, green)
- fall and halloween florals
- skeletons, spiders, mini crows, bats, etc.
- wreaths (foam, wire, and willow)
- Dollar Tree no longer carries grapevine wreaths, but you can get them from Walmart for a few dollars
- halloween ribbons
- floral wire
- twine (including baker’s twine)
- mini pumpkins and gourds
- wreath hangers
Crafting Supplies You May Need
- hot glue gun
- Mod Podge
- paint brushes
- craft knife